Yesterday’s Activities and Consumptions.
- Typical prayer. Was cranky due to Auntie Flo.
- Did not meditate for long before or after prayer.
- Read Song of Solomon, Chapter 2.
- Banana Smoothie (2% milk, ice, a banana, some Equal.)
- Handful of honey dry-roasted peanuts
- Wendy’s fourth pound hamburger (no cheese) with only lettuce, tomato, and onion. Added A1 sauce at home.
- Wendy’s Caesar side salad.
- Sweet tea to drink.
- Home-made Shake-N-Bake on lean pork chops (2 for me). (Italian-flavored bread crumbs, pinch of salt, bit of pepper, bit of flour. Wasn’t as tasty as normal.)
- Brussel sprouts
- Red potatoes in sauce
- A wheat biscuit
- wheat biscuit
- Lipton green tea
- 2 Ibuprofen at lunch, for period pain
- 2 Midol w/sleep aid right before bed, for pain and sleeplessness
- b3positiv3 posted this